Complex Care at Blenheim Lodge
Blenheim Lodge is home to 98 seniors receiving Long Term Complex Care from a caring complement of Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, Resident Care Attendants, Recreation, and Support staff. The tasty meals cooked on-site are a highlight of the day and the dining room, activity room, and many bedrooms have a view of the North Shore mountains.
Rents, which are government subsidized, and eligibility for admission to Blenheim Lodge are managed by Vancouver Coastal Health Authority. The Lodge is licensed under the Community Care and Assisted Living Act of BC.
For admission and wait-listing to Blenheim Lodge with government subsidy, please contact the Central Intake office of Vancouver Coastal Health Authority at 604-263-7377.
A few private-pay beds are available. To enquire about private-pay, contact our Director of Resident Care at 604-732-8717.
To request a tour of Blenheim Lodge, please call our Receptionist at 604-732-8717 between 8:00 am and 3:30 pm weekdays.
Features of Blenheim Lodge:
- Delicious meals
- Caring staff
- Enjoyable and therapeutic activities and entertainment
- 24-hour care from Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, & Resident Care Attendants
- Snoezelen program for residents with dementia
- Safe perimeter system for residents who wander
- Visiting dentist, hygienist, podiatrist, music therapist
- Beauty salon with visiting stylist
- Tuck Shop
- Weekly chapel
- Attractive gardens and safe outdoor areas
- Views of the North Shore mountains
Virtual Tour of Blenheim Lodge
Blenheim Lodge Photos