Long-Term Care at Blenheim Lodge
Blenheim Lodge is home to 98 seniors receiving Long-Term Complex Care from a caring complement of Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, Allied Health Professionals, Resident Care Attendants, Recreation, Dietary, Housekeeping, Maintenance, Pastoral Care, Office staff, and Managers. The tasty meals cooked on-site are a highlight of the day, and the dining room, activity room, and many bedrooms have a view of the North Shore mountains.
Vancouver Coastal Health Authority sets the admission eligibility and the rents for residents of Blenheim Lodge. Most rents are subsidized by the BC government; a few are paid privately. The Lodge is licensed under the Community Care and Assisted Living Act of BC.
For admission and wait-listing to Blenheim Lodge with government subsidy, contact the Central Intake office of Vancouver Coastal Health Authority at 604-263-7377.
A few private-pay beds are available. To enquire about private-pay, contact our Director of Resident Care at 604-732-8717 or by email.
Features of Blenheim Lodge:
- Delicious meals
- Caring competent staff
- Enjoyable and therapeutic activities and entertainment
- 24-hour care from Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, and Resident Care Attendants
- Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, Rehabilitation Therapist, Social Worker, Dietitian on staff
- Snoezelen program for residents with dementia
- Safe perimeter system for residents who wander
- Visiting podiatrist, music therapist; access to dentist, hygienist, optician
- Beauty salon with visiting stylist
- Tuck Shop
- Weekly chapel time
- Attractive gardens and safe outdoor areas
- Views of the North Shore mountains
Virtual Tour of Blenheim Lodge
Blenheim Lodge Photos