Long-Term Care at Blenheim Lodge
Blenheim Lodge is home to 98 seniors receiving Long-Term Complex Care from a caring complement of Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, Resident Care Attendants, Recreation, Support staff, and Managers. The tasty meals cooked on-site are a highlight of the day, and the dining room, activity room, and many bedrooms have a view of the North Shore mountains.
Vancouver Coastal Health Authority sets the admission eligibility and the rents for residents of Blenheim Lodge. Most rents are subsidized by the BC government. The Lodge is licensed under the Community Care and Assisted Living Act of BC.
For admission and wait-listing to Blenheim Lodge with government subsidy, contact the Central Intake office of Vancouver Coastal Health Authority at 604-263-7377.
A few private-pay beds are available. To enquire about private-pay, contact our Director of Resident Care at 604-732-8717.
Features of Blenheim Lodge:
- Delicious meals
- Caring staff
- Enjoyable and therapeutic activities and entertainment
- 24-hour care from Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, & Resident Care Attendants
- Snoezelen program for residents with dementia
- Safe perimeter system for residents who wander
- Visiting dentist, hygienist, podiatrist, music therapist
- Beauty salon with visiting stylist
- Tuck Shop
- Weekly chapel
- Attractive gardens and safe outdoor areas
- Views of the North Shore mountains
Virtual Tour of Blenheim Lodge
Blenheim Lodge Photos